Monday 30 December 2013

While stepping into the new..

Its the time of the year where people forget the old and look forward to the new.
I wanna take time and think about the year that just flew by. Its been one incredible phase.
Yes, i do look forward to 2014 with expectations and anticipation. But 2013 is a year i will look back at fondly and smile.
Yes, there were super duper lows too, but hey, the highs made up for it :)



-Its the year i got closer to God.
-Its the year i got my driving licence.
-The year i started blogging.
-The year my closest cousin got married.
- The year i made some friends for life.
- The year i started taking my career seriously.
- The year i ventured out my comfort zone.
And a whole loooot more. Its also the year i goof'd up and messed up big time. The year i cried my heart out almost every other day for no great reason.
So yes, its been a bumpy 2013, and the lows in my life are what made the highs sweeter.
I'm forever thankful to God and the people i call family and my wonderful crazy friends who took this journey with me.
Here's to a eventful 2013, and hoping 2014 is bigger :)

Happy New Year, ya'll :D

Ill probbabbly do a detailed flashback soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment