Friday 6 December 2013

Two months and counting :)

Tomorrow marks two months of me getting a blog and starting off. And its been an absolute pleasure since then. Honestly i never thought ill last this long! But the page views and the occasional comments made me keep coming back, more than anything else this place was supposed to be a release its been that and much more! Its become something i look forward to every day :]

I thought what better time to make this little blog more "me" than now?!

So my name will still be a mystery. But here is more! I turned 20 this month, so i am no more the teen i was.. I'm Indian and live in a gorgeous city - Hyderabad. Numbers are my thing! I'm at a point in career where im keeping all my options open, another few months and ill know for sure which way im heading :D

I love coffee and I've  baked only once in my life. Chocolates and hugs work wonders for me and can turn any day around. i use ! a lot. My friends are a very important part of me. I'm not a introvert but im not someone who will come up and start a conversation, unless its just the two of us in a room and the silence gets wayy too awkward! But i talk to anyone and everyone who comes up and talks. I have loooots of friends but a chosen few are the ones that actually know me well.

This below is subject to change any min, right now my mood feels this :P

LOVING: chocolates, writing, talking, the weather

HATING: fights, angry people

WATCHING: Castle

WANTING: colder nights, a book charm bracelet (Found it yday, but it doesn't ship to where i live :[ )

PLANNING: For a upcoming project in coll, the weekend.

FEELING: Comfy, warm. a little sick [Have a runny nose]

LEARNING: independence, to think differently

WISHING; My winter break gets here faaastteerr.

NEEDING: A new diary [Have been postponing getting one for wayy too long!]


Well, thats all for noww.. You'll see more of me in every post i write!
keep reading.

I would love to hear what you think :)



No comments:

Post a Comment