Monday 23 December 2013

Its time, Christmas is here :)

I'm back, after being MIA for quite a while.. Andd I've had quite a busy week, lots of changes. I mean, c'mon! who isn't busy this season.. The season of joy is FINALLYY getting to me, i must say! I'm jollier than usual :P

And i just realized my spell check does not have a "ignore" here o.o. So finally this week, we got our little tree up, and the stars too :D
                                                         [That's the pretty star :)]

And, i had birthdays in the fam that kept me busy. Anyway. even though suddenly time seems to be flying so fast, life hasn't stopped teaching. SO much to learn and eat everyday.

Im pushing my studies, search for colleges and everything else on the back burner for this week. I think its that time of the year, everyone needs to take it slow, and soak in the love and that's exactly what i plan on doing :D

So what's new with you this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment