Tuesday 17 December 2013

Never stop dreaming.

Today marks a year since the gruesome tragedy from Delhi that left us all numb.
But the anger still remains. My blood still boils when think of this past year and the zero progress we've made. The silly controversies that were fought and dirty linen washed in public while the people of my Nation just waited. 
When will the safety of women be taken seriously? When can i walk out wearing what i want and when i want and comeback safe?

When is a question i can never answer, and i doubt anyone can.
But i still have hope. I still dream of the day women are respected and treated with the same respect. I dream of safer night and caring men.



And i shall i keep dreaming. I dream of justice and a system that delivers it.
This post is to all those dreams that we are gonna one day see fulfilled.
#Neverstopdreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment