Thursday 19 December 2013

Inside my little head! :P

So, i was just looking at my blog today, and i realised this is come to be more that just a blog i update regularly. This has become so much more personal now.. yes, i played around a bit and made it more me, but there is a lot that this place needs. Specifically more pictures, i'm working on that :)

But i'm at a point where its no more about the page views or the comments, i mean don't get me wrong, those still pump me up and get me going, but there is a lot more reasons to comeback here everyday and write. These past few days i haven't really been feeling myself and this blog gives me direction, it show me where i belong, and how much i love doing what i do. Even through the many disappointments, i've learnt to be grateful, and remember those going through worse.


To most of you this may just be a random rambling, but to me its a breath of fresh air :D
I love getting on here and reading the blogs i follow and also the ones i don't, i'm more of a reader than a writer person. It kinda completes my day.

Here is to life, and all the unexpected things that come with it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment