Wednesday 4 December 2013

Something Beautiful!

I was studying for an upcoming exam, and i read about something i didn't know existed. I Googled it and it just HAD TO go on my long term bucket list!

The northern lights and the southern lights. Don't believe me follow the link! It'll blow your freaking mind away.. The beauty made my stomach do a spin. Its beyond breath taking and spell bounding.





                                           [Two of my favorite Northern Lights pictures]


These are natural light displays in the sky particularly in the high latitude (Arctic and Antarctic) regions, caused by the collision of energetic charged particles with atoms in the high altitude atmosphere (thermosphere).





                                           [Two of my favorite southern Lights pictures]

Its southern counterpart, the southern lights, has features that are almost identical to the aurora borealis and changes simultaneously with changes in the northern auroral zone. It is visible from high southern latitudes in AntarcticaSouth AmericaNew Zealand, and Australia.
I still cant believe this all purely natural and untouched my man. Soooo freaking beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment