Saturday 23 August 2014

New look, Old me!

Greetings Earthlings!

Has anyone noticed how i revamped this tiny little place of my own? Its exciting and satisfying. I slowly see this place becoming all i want it to be.

I'm becoming kinda sorta a weekend blogger these days. I come home around 9:30 pm every night, and honestly, i don't have the drive to write a post so late.. i just eat and jump into bed or at the most watch a movie on good days.

Anyway, I'm here today to share a yummy recipe i came across and made morning, and loved so much! I had buns, eggs and a growling tummy. I had no clue what to make.. and had that itch to eat something new. So i searched the internet and discovered MASALA BUNS!




It hardly took me 15 mins and it was heavenly. I used this recipe with few tweaks to suit my taste and it turned out perfect! Have buns and eggs? You wont regret trying this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment