Saturday 23 August 2014

Currently!

I'm loving how i can come here and type away even if no one is listening. There is something about blogging that is very satisfying.

So today i thought ill just let everybody know what is "Currently" happening in life.

Um.. On the work front I'm working at this amazing place with all these amazing people..Few glitches here and there, but everything smoothing out pretty well as of now. There were a few ego clashes, but sense prevailed and life is good.

Physically i'm not in a very good place. There is nothing majorly wrong with me, but i have this oh so annoying uneasy feeling alllllll the time, its a tummy ache or a random headache, or just a deep pitted feeling in my stomach. I can't put a finger on what it could be or what is causing it! Its just weird, because i haven't really eaten anything out of my usual diet too. I hope it sorts itself out soon.

I'm in a very happy place mentally, i don't know why but the past week has been a high for me, in terms of my mood. Its beautiful and blissful!



Well, in my side of the world its 8:20 am, and its quite a pleasant morning. Everyone at home has just left for work and i have precisely 45 mins 38 seconds to shower and get dressed before my cab is here. Im contemplating making myself a hot bowl of noodles or just having breakfast later in office.

And oh i seem to have left my phone charger around somewhere again, my phone just got into the "annoying buzzing every two seconds' mode to
warn me of its death soon.

Time to run Ya'll! Have a grand week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment