Sunday 31 August 2014

Sunday Musings!

I have 60 eggs stocked in my fridge and i'm not kidding one bit! It looks something like this!


Anyway.. Here is how.. One of my mom's friends has a farm and so she had a generous day and sent my mom this "little present". I know its cool and stuff! But 60? COME ON!

Anyway so since the time it came home, we first distributed it to kind people around us but we're still left with plenty so we're having a egg party! :D

It started with Egg fried rice today, which turned out pretty delicious btw!  And then now i just made a batch of deviled eggs, which were pretty good too :)


For tonight I'm thinking on the lines of a egg cutlet mayeb? THIS recipe caught my eye..


And maybe egg pizza or sandwich for breakfast! Haha.. I'm sure ill hate the sight of egg for a few weeks after this!

P.S: Pictures used are all for representational purpose only i don't claim ownership.

No comments:

Post a Comment