Friday 25 April 2014

The Eye.

So I'm finally done with college, i don't know how to feel about that.. Its a mixed feeling of relief of finally being done, coupled with excitement to start a completely new phase with a dash of fear because of so much uncertainty that the future holds.

My decision to stay happy where and no matter how or no matter what, is going quite well as long as i'm occupied. I'm in day four of my break and i have had quite a productive week.

Currently my latest obsession is Ms paint, and i sit hours on it drawing whatever comes to my mind. Here is a sneak peak :P


This one is totally random, it was done for a friend who inspired it. But i'm quite proud of it even if this friend didn't think much of it ^-^

So basically i'm just blogging and instagram'ming away just to show this off!

I dunno what to do next! Anybody have any inspiration for me? nothing? Ok.

I have this vague idea about what i wanna do next, ill shall be back soon with the finished product, until then.. blow your minds out with this one. (Am i making any sense anymore?)

I'm calling this "The Eye".. How creative, right.

I think ill title my post that! o.o
Yes, i title my post after i write. Problem anyone? No? Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment