Sunday 27 April 2014

Confused.

Hello there!

Have you all had a time in your life too where you wished you didn't grow up, at-least not so fast? I'm in that phase now and i kinda hate. I hate how i have to make "responsible" decisions some of which will determine something as HUGE as which way i'm gonna go in life.

So right now i'm confused if i should study or work. Like till yesterday i was convinced i'm gonna work a year or two and then resume studies as most of the colleges i wanna go to are harping on work experience. But then yesterday i got a call from a college i applied for, to come for round 2 of the selection process.

[That's my single most ugliest drawing. I think my drawing capabilities drop from like a 7 to like a 1/2 when i'm confused.]

I didn't even consider it seriously because honestly i'm quite content with the job offer i got from a reputed company via campus recruitment. But now i can't help but think will i regret it all my life if i don't show up at this college for round 2.

I'm sure of one thing i wanna finish my MBA in the next 5 years. But being sure of that is not getting me anywhere.

I can't really toss a coin on this one. See, this is exactly what i mean by i don't like growing up. I can't help but wonder, can you live a life without regrets in reality. I mean at some point aren't we all faced with a choice like this. Will our decision no matter how wholehearted leave us with no regrets? Is no regrets a reality or theortical concept thrown around?

Decision time.

No comments:

Post a Comment