Friday 18 April 2014

I'M A WOMAN.

Life is a full circle they say.
So you don't really know if its the end,
Or your just penned.

Both feel the same,
Feels like someone is playing a game.

The highs and then the lows,
Carefully raining down blow by blow.

Your hurt
And left feeling like dirt.

That pervert.
His hands up my shirt..

And down trickle my unnoticed tears,
With it comes true, my worse fears.

But im a woman, we take pride in ourselves.
A pervert can't make me hate myself.

In every woman there is a "man"
Chinese, Indian or Bhutan.

The choice is limited,
The mindset? Narrow and primitive.

Be the victim or proud survivor,
Its time we stopped being back seat drivers.

The mind, it gets this. But the heart?

Its cold and blue,
Foolishly waiting for someone to break through.

Waiting for a smile or hug,
And taking it in, like its a addictive drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment