Friday 11 April 2014

1k, viber and more!

Hello ya'll! I'M SUPER DUPER EXCITED ABOUT CROSSING 1K PAGE VIEWS.. I'm doing a happy dance even right now! :D

I'm write in the middle of my final semester exams btw, and i cant wait to be done! I have two more to go spread over a huge two weeks :/

Anyway, with the whole 1000 page views thing, i wanted to do something special, like something to remember all this excitement by.. i have an amazing idea in mind.. but it may take a while, and some pushing and pulling.. soo be patient.

In the meanwhile, wanna see whats keeping me busy?



Get in there and participate!
And if you haven't downloaded the app yet, its time you do.. I assure you, you won't be disappointed  :)

Still don't get it? Check this outtt :D


Dooo ittt! Nowww!


No comments:

Post a Comment