Thursday 23 January 2014

Metamorphosis

That's quite a big word spell :P
Basically, change. That's what it literally means to me. In this ever changing crazy amazing sometimes, depressing life of mine.. there is so much change happening. I'm metamorphosing. I know that this term is generally used to indicate growth and positive development in animals.. i'm using it in a different sense today. 

There is so much happening i'm just like "Hey! Not so fast, life! I need a min to breathe" or something! Its insane how much a year old can take in a day.. Honestly, i'm left panting and puffing at the end of each day. 

And i hate it. You ask, why? Because i hate not being in control, esp when it comes to my life. I have/had everything planned.. and some little thing decides to take a detour.. annnddd there comes crashing down my whole properly thought of life plan.
Its hard.

But it has taught me so much. You know what i feel? Everyone should go through one life altering mess.. why? Because this is where you see whom you can actually trust. this is the point in my life where i saw who can put aside everything and be there, by everything i don't just mean one evening or one day literally everything.



This is the place i saw the people who cared, but were too busy to do anything about it. And can i be real honest? it hurt so freaking much. As much i would like to say i don't really care, and it doesn't matter.. i just can't. Because it mattered

You know what i needed most in my weakest moment? Not someone who told me i'm strong enough to get through this.. but just one person to tell me they'll hold my hand and go through this with me. One person to tell me they'll be right there to give me a push when i felt like giving up.

And forever grateful to Have not one but quite a few people around to help me. But i got help from sources unexpected. The people i always thought will come through to me showed me the door.. and that was hard to accept.


Anyway, lesson learnt, tears dried :)

OKAY, too much serious talk! Wanna hear something yum? Today is PIE DAY! :D



Exactly! put your aprons on, or at least call a baker friend and get yourself a yummy piece of pie todaay to celebrate :D

No comments:

Post a Comment