Monday 7 March 2016

Review Post - February 2016

So one month has passed, and I'm here to review the goals I've set a month ago.

Just to recap:

- Eat properly I think I've been able to achieve this one. I have slowly come to make 3 meals a day my routine, no more skipping.

-Take the stairs more - So i thought this one would be easy because my desk is on the first floor at work. But for some reason they decided to seal all the stairways. I'm stuck with taking elevators all day.


-Continue my morning walk routine. Walk 4 days a week. - Not going to strike this one off just yet, but yes I have begun doing this for a week now

-Stop postponing and finish all my paper work by Feb 15th. Done Done Done! All done, more details soon.

-Finish the Harry Potter Series - Nope, I think i have 2 more movies to go.

So for February the score is 2/5. 

Not too bad.

I will be back with my Goals Post for March soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment