Sunday 13 March 2016

Monthly Goals - March 2016

I know I'm late but I'm not guilty, this blog is for funsies, I will blog when I feel like and wont when I don't feel like it.

This month has been good so far, I've cooked twice and absolutely loved the whole process too much. Emotionally, life has been a roller coaster, one minute i feel okay, another minute i feel so down and in the dumps and I've been feeling like this for wayy too long, I need it to stop soon.

Without much ado, here are my March goals:

- Go for a walk/run 3 times a week.

- Finish the Harry Potter movie series


-  Try two new food places in the city.

- Try a new chicken recipe

- Make two important life decisions I've been sitting on (one is personal, the other is work related) for way too long.

I will be back in 15 days with a review.

Still in two minds about the new blog I want to start. Should I, Should I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment