Monday 7 October 2013

FINALLY HERE :D

I dunno where to start. Starting a blog has been on my mind for almost a year now.. but i have been postponing it for as long as i remember! So what FINALLY brings me here you ask? A friend :)
This is someone who knows me in and out.. soooo today when the blogging came up in the conversation again.. i was told "Do it woman! :)".. Soo my brain kicked in and went why not? And i logged in and made a profile and here i am typing away..

I chose to anonymous because i intend to be brutally honest about everything and everyone around.
If your reading this, drop a comment, and tell me what you think!

 Picture courtesy: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjOlMOg3ARQMLqdxpn_4XDGiyxuBhibFns9tA_F-RwKt6azQDL7cCfUbVhyphenhyphenITHdXSqgGJJ69F4_Z8A6wZ6m1NwNdqZFw6cc9nxI54kPTeA4hKhyJPJKZqw7ybUmdbeocGz7_8nhbkux7fE/s320/Life+is+beautiful+smile+quote.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment