Saturday 11 April 2015

Weekend Ramblings

You know I always struggle  with the opening line for all my posts. Its very confusing - Do you say hello like in a conversation or do you just start typing what you want to? I don't know if its a blogger thing or its just me!

Anyway, Its a Saturday night and I'm home for once. And also, I've had the most unproductive day in a looong time. All i did today was watch videos and sleep. All day, Watch videos - Eat - sleep - repeat. And I'm so bored right now! I don't know what to watch anymore.

I'm eating a looot. This past week, if i had to pick a theme for my life, it would be food. Also i finally got my fringe trimmed and I'm content - not ecstatic but content. 

Something else I'm happy about is a break I'm catching next week! I'm going to chennai for a weekend just to chill at the beach and spend time with my cousins WOHOOO.

Work is  hectic and umm.. I don't know. Maybe i'll write a whole post on the different people at work sometime soon.

Well, I'm still confused and annoyed.. about a lot of things. 

'Here to another week of People, food and Whatever!

Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment