Sunday 15 March 2015

So.. I Watched Whiplash This Week.

Its a movie everyone needs to see. 



I'm not here to write a review, there are plenty of those online. These are just my thoughts after watching it.

I was in a daze for a very long time. The movie is intense, in a good way. Keeps you hooked throughout. 

It also got me thinking. I always envy people who have got it all figured out, you know? They know exactly what they want to do and where they want to be five years from now. 

I'm still figuring out things and I've been in this phase for way too long. Its not easy sometimes to NOT get bogged down by the pressure. Pressure not just from people around but myself. 

I love my Job, I love what I do. But do I wanna do that for the rest of my life? I'm not very sure. 

I feel you can't really move forward in life till you're sure of certain things atleast to an extent. And not being sure of what i want to do is making me stagnant. I don't want to get stuck in a rut, where i get too comfortable with my job and just stick to it for all my life because i don't really want to start all over.

I don't like being this confused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment