Tuesday 10 February 2015

Wild thoughts!

Hello blog world!


Yes, I'm back! :D
First things first! A very Happy New Year to you all! :)
Better late than never.


I'm sitting in my bus on the way home from work now.. Right now I'm physically exhausted, but my mind is more that making up for it.. Running at twice it's usual speed.. And just running wild.
So today was a usual day and I got into the bus and plugged my ear phones and sat tight in the most unnoticeable corner.. And I had a moment of truth (I swear I'm having too many of those these days) !


So yeah I was listening to a random song (I'm never gonna admit that it happened to be Taylor Swift!) and I thought, what if I got a chance to go back in time. What would I do?
Well for starters I would talk to myself.. You know, impart wisdom to 15-16 year old me.

Okay, new thought! (I told you my mind is running wild!) I lost interest. Lost interest in writing here.. And everything else that ever excited me.
Sometimes only when you lose somethings do you realize how much you have been taking it for granted.




I know I'm being real vague right now.. I will use more words when I'm ready.
I'm done mopping around though. The mourning phase has passed (I'd like to believe that at least.) This does not mean sun is shining brightly and I'm running off to party every night.. Its a slow walk back up.
But its.. Um.. Different? Yes.. Just you know, trudging along, dragging your feet.. Having all the time in the world to yourself.. Just starting afresh. Its pretty refreshing. As I type this, I picture myself in summer clothes, walking up on a fresh smelling, green mountain.. Feeling the grass under my bare feet. Too cheesy? I can't help it!

I know I'll get there. :)

Anyway to more happy things! Life is fun! I'm doing so many new things.. Meeting all these amazing people and honestly going places.

I have a feeling this year is gonna be good. Just a feeling in my bones :)

Until next time!

P.S: I think I just redefined "wild"! I feel so lame about the title right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment