Tuesday 17 June 2014

What i do when I'm bored.

1. PAINT:

Yes, i randomly Google words or a specific theme, pick a picture and start painting it. Most of the time by the time i'm halfway into it i would had "modified" the picture to make it look more me, so by the time im done, it looks nothing like the picture i started with. But its fun and time consuming, so keeps boredom at bay, so what the hell :)

Here are a few.





There are amazing tutorials everywhere, anyone curious wont have a issue on where to start first :)

2. I ASK QUESTIONS.

Like,

1. Have you thought about what i said?
2. Do you think I can be a singer?
3. why doesn't cotton candy come in other colors?
4. So you can stitch?
5. Do you think those Yoga people can carry themselves?
6. Do you still feel it?
7. Can i paint your face?
8. Will you be my photographer?
9. Can i have some money, mummy?
10. Why cant i sleep as long as i want?
11. Are you hungry? Can we eat even if your not?
12. Can i have some more money, mom?
13. Is it normal to feel this way?
14. Can i drive?

3. I SLEEP.

I'm able to sleep 14 hours and not have a issue falling asleep again in a few hours, Is that normal? I dunno how i'm gonna get out of this lifestyle when i start work (Which, btw, is exactly 13 days away)

4. I READ.

This could be the only semi normal thing i do. Im on the look out for good books, any suggestions anyone?

Oh and for those of you who havent heard of wattpad and like to read, check it out here.

5. I MAKE MUG CAKES AND IGNORE MY GROWING BELLY FAT.



For those of you who havent ever made one, this is your day. They are simple, delicious and quick to make.
Im done in like 5 mins! And you can make a new flavor everyday.. Best part? You dont need a fancy oven or big ingredients, all stuff you have at home!

These are some of my favorite, check it out :)

http://www.thekitchn.com/13-easy-mug-cakes-that-are-all-grown-up-195159

http://www.tablefortwoblog.com/the-moistest-chocolate-mug-cake/

Hope you all are busier than me!
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment