Friday 9 May 2014

Here, there and everywhere.

Hello all,

As the title says, i'm just feeling here, there and everywhere today. Is it weird that ni get lost and immersed reading the previous posts from my own blog? I hope its not. So, as i was reading today.. i realized i had like a million grammatical and all sorts of errors in my posts. I should probably sit and edit every post one day. I doubt that day is ever coming though.

My wandering mind is running to so many things at once, its hard for my fingers to keep up. Have you ever while typing looked at your fingers and go.. eh that looks unattractive? I just did that! My normally pretty, fingers look like a dozen monkeys while typing.

I went to a beautiful half filled lake today. I don't know why i added the word half filled in the previous sentence. Its a beautiful day in my city here, amazing weather.. I had fun with my girls today, we talked about everything under the sun. I'm telling you, for me that's the best therapy.

Here are more pictures. I can't figure if the over dose of pictures in my posts is because i have gotten lazy or if i'm just clicking more :)











You decide!
Have a goood day, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment