Monday 17 February 2014

LOSING IT.

What am i talking about losing? Dignity. YES, you heard me alright!
Soo, this happend the other day, on my way to college and ijust HAD TO share it :)

Those of you who have been to India or live here, you know what its like to travel by a public bus.I can't decide if its more annoying of funn! So first of the bus i travel in, looks like this..


On a regular day to college it kinda looks like this on the outside!


and like this on the inside..



So when you travel in it, with the amazing pot hole filled roads we have here.. you have to end up holding on to dear life.. and you dont really care, what or how your holding it.
And that is exactly where your dignity goes for a toss.

I find myself in positions like this.







I could go on all nightt.. but its so crazy annoying to look for pictures.. and find nothing relevent! Anyway, soo that's how it looks, even worse sometimes. I look like everything from a dancer in a bar, to a frightened cat.

Its fun, and even more hilarious to watch people sliding and slipping around every time, the driver hits the pedals too hard! Travelling in a bus in India should be on everyone's bucket list! It'll be a experience that'll never be forgotten.

I hope the world herer is still skipping around happily.. I know its a vday and a whole lot more since i got here! We so need more than one day to show love! But its amazing to get on here and read about all the wonderful dates, successful proposals and the many flowers and chocolates!

A precious friend told me this sunday "I felt like falling in love this valentines day".. Don't we all :)

DISCLAIMER: The pictures used are for representative use only.. and do not belong to me or anyone I know! I do not claim any kind of ownership or rights over them, they belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment