Tuesday 12 November 2013

Good ol days

Today is a school friend's birthday and i just got off the phone with her..
Its days like this you realize how much life has changed, and how different you are as a person today.
Talking to her brought back so many forgotten memories. It made me realize sometimes you gotta step out the race every once in a while and look back to see, how far you've come..

People say time changes things. I say, not always :)
Today when i talked to her, it was just like old times. We haven't been in touch a lot, we each are busy with our lives, but today on that call, it felt like nothing changed.. It felt like we picked up right from where we left it. And that's one amazing feeling..

Soo on this special day, i would like to thank her for making with me so many beautiful memories, some still bring a smile to my face on those not so awesome days.
The secrets we shared, the fights we had, the food we ate, the pranks we played, and the birthdays together. They are more than just special memories.

Happy birthday, Florence :)
Stay the beautiful girl you are :D

2 comments:

  1. (After i read the description u gave me abt this blog )..When i first read it I could relate to it so much.. :D as i kept reading further my smile widened :D.. but when I read the last line i was like :O Wait a sec!Did i just read my name?? o.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey florence :)
      Thank you so much, your comment made my day :D
      And yesss, you share your name with one of my closest friends in school :)


      i hope you keep coming back :D

      Delete